Margy Wenham Web 2_edited_edited.png

Welcome to Margy Wenham Insurance Services 

​Since 1991, Margy Wenham Insurance Services has developed into a full service, customer oriented insurance agency.  We are dedicated to providing excellent service throughout California.

​As one of the most trusted and respected agencies, Margy Wenham Insurance is committed to serving the diverse needs of Medicare recipients.  

  ​

All Quotes Are

Free

Confidnential

Without Obligation

Medicare Supplemental, Travel, Vision, Dental
Whole, Term and Final Expense Insurance
Medicare Supplement Insurance
A Medicare Supplement Insurance plan can help pay some of the health care costs that original Medicare doesn't cover.

Medicare will pay its normal 80% of your Medicare approved health care costs. A Medicare Supplement Policy may pay the entire remaining 20%.
Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance that provides peace of mind to world travelers and expats living abroad anywhere in the world via an elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and exceptional customer service.

We are proud to set the standard for complete, reliable, convenient protection of your health and safety in the global community.
Vision Plans
The best and most widely accepted vision plans offered in Northern California and through Margy Wenham Insurance Services of Redding, California.
Dental Insurance
We offer dental insurance through Ameritas. Their plan offer coverage from within and outside of their network.
Whole & Term Life Insurance
We offer Whole and Term Life Insurance. Contact us for an individualized quote.
Final Expense Insurance
We offer Final Expense Insurance from a number of different insurers. Contact us by telephone or email to obtain an individualized quote.
Show More
We Represent Most Major Companies and Offer the
Lowest Rates Available 

  • Aetna
  • American National
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield
  • Combined
  • Continental Life
  • GeoBlue 
  • HealthNet
  • Humana
  • IAC
  • IHC 
  • National Guardian Life
  • Family Life
  • United of Omaha Life
  • Transamerica
  • and many more. .

Individual and Family Health Insurance.  ​Medicare Supplements (Medigap) Plans. Travel Insurance. ​Term Life Insurance.

Insured by Margy.com

CA License #0I32326

Monday -  Saturday 

Please Call or Email for An Appointment

I Don't Have Standard Office Hours

Thank You!

© 2013-2019 Insured by Margy.com, USA.  All rights reserved.  This website is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by the health insurers identified above.  Their respective logos are carrier specific and the registered trademarks of those respective companies. This list is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.

Individual and Family Health Insurance.  ​Medicare Supplements (Medigap) Plans. Travel Insurance. ​Term Life Insurance.